Wednesday, May 14, 2014

So I talked to my friend Olivia today, and she thinks pink hair is an amazing idea.

But then I also talked to my boyfriend, and he thinks it's a bad one.

I don't know what I think - but I must want it if I keep thinking about it right?

Ugh, the struggle. THE STRUGGLE.

Also, I realized today that I would be completely content working in a bakery because for some reason I get so dorky excited over how beautiful and cute desserts are. I have a few shifts where I work now doing bakery, and I was putting up all the desserts in displays and felt so happy because it looked so darn cute. Sweets just get me going, I don't know why.

I've also been thinking about getting more into makeup. Not because I'm not content with how I look without it, but because it looks like a lot fun. I mean, it's like putting art on your face, which I really enjoy. I also love colors, and lipstick colors and dark lashes make me feel happy, so I'm thinking why not? I don't think I'd have the energy to put it on everyday, but once in a while would be fun to do, especially for going out to do fun things. The only issue I have is actually spending the money to get all the makeup now… Ugh.

Also, the rain is just nice, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment