Friday, May 9, 2014

Hair Madness

I don't know what has come over me lately, but I am loving colored hair - the crazier, the brighter, the better. Maybe it was because I never got to have that crazy hair phase in high school, but every time I see a picture of a girl with pink hair, I get so jealous!



I know, I know, getting your hair colored can be a hassle to keep up and a hassle on your hair - especially for someone like me who would have to bleach it first, but I mean just… Just look at how awesome it looks! Gah, I can't take it.



I personally think that darker hair looks better on me, though, so I was thinking that maybe pink isn't the right color for me (even though it's so cute). So if I do decide to do something crazy like this, I was considering doing a dark blue instead. What do you think???



(all pics from Pinterest btw)


The struggle is real, people.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment